My name is Erika Hallock and I am honored to be a general dentist in Allen, Texas. I grew up in Amarillo, Texas, where I started my dental career as a dental assistant. After 3 years of assisting, I decided that I loved the field of dentistry and wanted to pursue a career as a dentist. I attended West Texas A&M University and graduated Cum Laude with my Bachelors Degree in General Studies. I started dental school in the fall of 2005 at The University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston. While in dental school I met the love of my life, Dr. Michael Hallock who is also a dentist. After graduating from dental school my husband and I relocated to North Texas. I became a partner in my current practice in January 2010 and finally owner in December 2012.
In my spare time, I enjoy spending time with my husband and my children, Jake and Caroline. I love being outdoors going for weekend Jeep rides, playing in the backyard with my kids or sitting by the pool.
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston (2009)
- Bachelors of General Studies – West Texas A&M University (2005)
- Randall High School – Class of 1997
- American Dental Association
- Texas Dental Association
- North Texas Dental Association
- Allen Chamber of Commerce
- Psi Omega Dental Fraternity
- Texas Association of Women Dentists